Hep C Multicultural marketing Campaign for DH
• Raise awareness of hepatitis C and its prevention, diagnosis and treatment amongst
Pakistanis while tackling the stigma attached to it without causing alarm.
• Encourage high‐risk audiences towards testing.
• Educate healthcare professionals about hepatitis C.
• Encourage and support them to identify at risk individuals.
• Encourage them to provide their patients with information and advice.
Currently, the target audience links liver infections with unsavoury practices. Highlighting risks in
simple situations that they do not normally think twice about, point out that hepatitis C can happen
to anyone, regardless of age, sex or lifestyle choices. This also dispels any taboos and superstitions
associated with Hepatitis C.
Hepatitis C is a long‐term problem